Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome to Ms. Hero's Biology Blog!

Each week I will post a few blog entries related to what we are currently studying in class.  Many times I will post a link to a news article or a link to another blog which somehow relates to what we are studying.  I want you to read the article/blog and then post your comments, ideas, or questions that you have.  I want to see what you have learned and what connections you make with our classwork and the "real world".

You will be required to post a comment on the blog once a week.  Please use complete sentences and proper grammar.  Your answer should be at least 1 paragraph long and should show me that you understand how the news story relates to what we are learning.  Make sure that you sign your comment with your FIRST NAME, LAST INITIAL and PERIOD Do NOT use your last name!  The grading rubric is on the right side of the screen.